FIVE POINT PLAN ( THINGS TO KNOW BOUT COST SEGREGATION )
1. Provides significant REDUCTION in Federal Taxes
2. Provides increased Operating Cash Flow....which can be used to grow your business!
3. Hotel owners can expect to accelerate depreciation 20-40% of Total Building Cost
(Existing Owners, New Acquisitions, New Construction, or Improvements)
4. Rules are sanctioned by IRS and have been on books since 1997 (see IRS Audit Techniques Guide )
5. Expect a substantial Return-on-Investment (generally no less than 20:1)
SEE THE POSSIBILITIES (CASE STUDY): http://casestudy.costsegadvisor.com/
NO RISK. NO COST. NO OBLIGATION…to find out your Expected Benefits, because a FREE assessment is performed on property -- before you spend a penny!
The Cost Seg Advisor (CSA) team of experts are considered an industry leader in the usage of IRS guidelines and rulings. More importantly, we perform the preferred Engineering-based (bottom-up / full coverage) approach to Cost Segregation.
That means that we start at the bottom and classify ALL property components into the appropriate depreciation classes – 5, 7, 15, and even the 39 year components.
This level of detail ensures that we Meet or Exceed the Thirteen Elements of a Quality Study as defined by the IRS, which makes our work more defensible.
Lesser approaches such as Residual-based methodology are top-down in nature and include lesser details, which may leave both money on the table and the client in a in a “less” defensible position with IRS.
OUR DELIVERABLES: http://deliverables.costsegadvisor.com/